ISI BOOKS READERS CLUB
Only $19.95. Zero obligations, No ongoing commitments. Fantastic year-round savings on books that matter.
Readers Club benefits:
- Two free books from over 200 titles**
- 40% off all other books throughout the year
- 50% off new titles within the first 30 days of publication
- Free subscription to the electronic edition of the Intercollegiate Review. *
- Additional Readers Club exclusive offers
Getting Started with the ISI Books Readers Club
- Add Readers Club to the shopping cart (click the Readers Club logo above). You must sign up through www.isibooks.org to become a Readers Club member. Readers Club discounts are available only through www.isibooks.org and announcements and specials are only sent via email.
- Once Readers Club is in your cart, use the "Continue Shopping" dropdown menu to browse titles and add them to your cart. You will be asked to confirm which two titles in your cart are your free selections (standard shipping applies to the free titles). Two different titles must be chosen as your free books. You may also purchase other books at this time and enjoy the 40% Readers Club discount.
- After completing the check out process you will be sent an email with your Readers Club ID.
- Once a month, the ISI Books e-newsletter is sent announcing new books. Again, as a Readers Club member, you have thirty days after a new title is announced to purchase it at a 50% discount.
- If at any time you have questions about Readers Club or an order you've placed, contact ISI Books at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers Club is a one year membership and begins the date you joined. A renewal reminder will be sent to you prior to expiration.
* For current recipients of the Intercollegiate Review, Modern Age will be substituted.
** ISI Books sets are not eligible for the Readers Club program.
ISI will not sell or trade your information. Subscription to the Readers Club is voluntary and you are not automatically enrolled or made a member of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute. For information on becoming an ISI member click here